Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Recipe Index

The other day I was looking for a recipe I posted and couldn't find it for the life of me. As I was searching through the kitchen posts I realized I had forgotten about some of the recipes I posted (and loved) so I made up a little recipe index. Hopefully, this makes finding and discovering new recipes easier. Just click on the button on the side bar and you'll come back to this page. Enjoy!

Cookies and Desserts
Double Chocolate Biscotti
Strawberry-Blueberry Cobbler
Chocolate Chip-Toffee Cookies with a Twist
Whole Wheat Berry Crisp
Death-By-Fresh-Berries-And-Angel-Food-Cake
Death-By-Chocolate
Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
Maple Cookie Frosting
Grammie's Vermont Apple Crisp
Pumpkin Cookies
Papa's Peanut Butter Cookies
Raspberry Jam Slices
Angel Food Cake
Sugar Cookies
Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
tiramisu
jam thumbprints
Pumpkin-chocolate bars
candy cane cookies

Snacks
Crunchy Baked Garbanzos
Hummus
Naan
Claire's Elusive Granola Recipe

Meals
Pasta with Broccoli
Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
honey-lemon-ginger marinaded tofu on a spinach salad with mangoes and walnuts on top
Chicken Potpie
Millie Mac (Family Mac 'n Cheese)
Grammie's Zucchini Quiche
Zucchini Casserole

Sides
Grammie's Macaroni Salad
Clementine Almandine Salad

Breads
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Nana Bread
Basic Beer Bread

Soups
Sure Stock
Roasted Vegetable Soup
Lentil Soup-Moosewood Style
Creamy Tomato Balsamic Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Also read soup swap posts for a variety of soup recipes from friends!

20 comments:

Amy said...

This is great! Thanks so much.

stitching under oaks said...

genius! great idea! thanks!

elizabeth said...

Thank you, Thank you!

Steph said...

Wow - this is great! Thank you!

Holli said...

What a great idea!

Kellie H said...

This is what we needed...all your yums in one place =)
thanks Jessica!!!

Joy said...

Look at you! Mmmm...I'll definitely be visiting this page again!

A Day That is Dessert said...

Great idea! Are you going to add it to your sidebar or something? It would be nice to be able to find later.

Thimbleanna said...

Yay! I love blogs that have some sort of index, even if it's only to categorize all their recipes in one category. I have one recipe from a blogger who doesn't have an index and I'm always having to ask her what month she posted in 'cause I keep losing it. Good Work!

Amy said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks!

Paige said...

Awesome! Thanks for organizing all those yummy recipes.

Veronica said...

Now I want cookies!

stitchesandtulips said...

I love that you put cookies and desserts first! Yum.

Rebekah said...

What a great resource! Thanks for putting this list of your recipes together

Dawn said...

Great idea! I've made many of your recipes, and have never found one I didn't like. :)

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Fantastic idea! So handy for us and you to find your recipes....they all look so delicious!

Journeying Five said...

great idea! your truly are in organizing mood! now i want cookies!

melissa s. said...

how sweet of you to list them all in one place. i've bookmarked the page in my 'favorite recipes' folder :)

Relyn said...

OH, I love that. Thanks! I'll be referring back to this post I know.

underthebigbluesky said...

oh, now you've tied me all up for the evening, perusing these lovelies.

will try your peanut butter cookies, having perfected a chocolate chip recipe, i am searching for the perfect peanut butter.